Hello my name is Joshua, I am The Homeschool Kid.
Today I will show you how to properly view your blood under a compound light microscope. A compound light microscope uses light that shines from a lamp underneath the microscope to see an object placed on a glass slide.
You will need:
- A Compound Light Microscope.
- At least two glass slides.
- Wright's Blood Stain
- Cotton Balls.
- 70% or 90% isopropyl rubbing alcohol.
- A pricking devise (I just used a blood lancet).
- Distilled Water.
- An object to contain the glass slide while you are preparing it (I just used two paper plates.)
Enjoy the video!
That's it for today, stay tuned for more posts from The Homeschool Kid.
Please follow, upvote, and reblog!