In this video I show how you can use modern powerful spreadsheet capabilities to prove that pi is indeed 3.14... at least 2 decimal places. This is a pretty ridiculous method I just figured out which basically involves computing the area of many squares (or Microsoft Excel cells) inscribed inside a circle and using this area to compute what Pi should be.
Watch video on:
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/@mes:8/proving-pi-3-14-with-microsoft-excel-a:0
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FsoAfQPeIFU6/
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/gfAAh75dsLw
Download video notes:
- PDF: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIiaJerYvtRmYEecTgCQ?e=yWMrFj
- Excel: https://1drv.ms/x/s!As32ynv0LoaIiaJangWD4bfFMmE7DA?e=0Va4Id
View Video Notes Below!
Download these notes: Link is in video description.
View these notes as an article: https://peakd.com/@mes
Subscribe via email: http://mes.fm/subscribe
Donate! :) https://mes.fm/donate
Buy MES merchandise! https://mes.fm/store
More links: https://linktr.ee/matheasy
Follow my research in real-time on my MES Links Telegram: https://t.me/meslinks
Subscribe to MES Truth: https://mes.fm/truth
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
- "Where Did the Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Join my forums!
- Hive community: https://peakd.com/c/hive-128780
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AMAZINGMathStuff
- Discord: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
- #PG (YouTube-deleted series): https://peakd.com/pg/@mes/videos
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed!
-- MES tutorial: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain #Hive
- Watch the video in parts.
-- Timestamps of all parts are in the description.
Browser extension recommendations:
- Increase video speed: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
- Increase video audio: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
- Text to speech: https://mes.fm/speech-extension
--Android app: https://mes.fm/speech-android
Proving Pi = 3.14... with Microsoft Excel - A Visual Proof
Recap on Pi
Pi Excel Construction Methodology
To calculate Pi in brute force fashion using Microsoft Excel, here are the following steps that I did:
- Make a grid of squares with the value 1 for each.
- Place a circle on top of this grid.
- Delete all the 1s outside of the circle.
- Count up all the remaining 1s, which is the approximate area of the circle.
- Count up a straight line of 1s from the edge to the center of the circle, which is the approximate radius of the circle.
- Calculate Pi from the equation above.
- Repeat with a larger grid of squares for more accuracy.
- Note: In the video I used the largest grid of squares available and overlay a quarter of a circle instead, to increase accuracy even more!