In this video I recap on the Newton's Method of Linear Approximation which I showed in my earlier video and go through some very useful examples to illustrate the cases in which this method works and converges fairly quickly. In the examples I utilized Microsoft's powerful spreadsheet capabilities and use Excel tables to automate Newton's Method. I also show some useful tips on how to speed up creating a table in Excel.
Watch video on:
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/@mes:8/newton-s-method-on-linear-approximation:e
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0mB25Y2BeB3a/
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/u_Uo5aShAUs
Download video notes:
- PDF: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIiaJKit9qPlpASj-upA?e=wMXo9j
- Excel: https://1drv.ms/x/s!As32ynv0LoaIiaJEhm8lrmgJI-Zr1Q?e=Qmqkbi
View Video Notes Below!
Download these notes: Link is in video description.
View these notes as an article: https://peakd.com/@mes
Subscribe via email: http://mes.fm/subscribe
Donate! :) https://mes.fm/donate
Buy MES merchandise! https://mes.fm/store
More links: https://linktr.ee/matheasy
Follow my research in real-time on my MES Links Telegram: https://t.me/meslinks
Subscribe to MES Truth: https://mes.fm/truth
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
- "Where Did the Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Join my forums!
- Hive community: https://peakd.com/c/hive-128780
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AMAZINGMathStuff
- Discord: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
- #PG (YouTube-deleted series): https://peakd.com/pg/@mes/videos
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed!
-- MES tutorial: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain #Hive
- Watch the video in parts.
-- Timestamps of all parts are in the description.
Browser extension recommendations:
Newton’s Method on Linear Approximations
Examples Part 1: Where Newton’s Method Converges
Recap on Newton's Method