By B.N. Frank
Warnings about radiation exposure from cell phones have been issued by many doctors and scientists (see 1, 2. 3) including the American Academy of Pediatrics (see 1, 2, 3) and World Health Organization. It’s not only about increased cancer risk either (see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5).
The French law firm Beaubourg avocats represented by attorney Elias Bourran filed a class action suit against the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi with the Paris Public Prosecutor’s Office on Friday, July 17, 2020.
This class action, which brings together some sixty plaintiffs, follows the criminal complaint filed on April 15, 2019, by the Phonegate Alert NGO and has since been monitored by the Public Health Unit of the Paris Public Prosecutor’s Office.
Last year in the U.S, Fegan Scott law firm also filed smartphone class action lawsuits after an investigation by the Chicago Tribune revealed that 11 models exceeded federal RF Radiation levels. The Federal Communication Commission (FCC) and the phone manufacturers have been heavily scrutinized ever since:
- Lawsuit Update: Apple Ordered to Release Correspondence with FCC Regarding iPhone Radiation
- Apple Whines That Jury Trial for Class Action Lawsuit on Illegal Cell Phone Radiation Levels Undermines FCC
- Judge Blasts FCC Testing and May Let Jury Decide If Apple Committed Fraud by Marketing iPhones as Safety
- Fox News on Cell Phone Radiation, Telecoms Advertising Unsafe Use of Phones, Lawsuits and FCC Nonsense
- More Smartphone Lawsuits Expected. RF Radiation Exceeds Outdated Federal Safety Levels Up to 500%
Activist Post reports regularly about smartphones and other unsafe technology. For more information, visit our archives and the following websites:
- Wireless Information Network
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety
- Environmental Health Trust
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.