A dedicated team, can bring success to your company. When you are a developer, if you start a new job, in a hostile environment, it will be very difficult for you and without any doubt you cannot bring your best into a such environment.
Project Collaboration, Team Collaboration and any form collaboration is required a plan, when all the members of the team, project coordinate with each other, working for the benefit of the team.
From this there are some concept deriving:
- Team strength
- Define Core Values for the team
- Collaboration the first factor for the project delivery according deadlines
- Happy Team, great environment to work
- Project Flexibility
Going from a group of unknown people to a strong team of developers, can define the chances of success for any software company
Photo by Hello I'm Nik 🍌 on Unsplash
There are some lessons that Project Managers, Project Owners, Team leaders. CTO and CEO should take in consideration when trying to build the best development team.
- Happy developers are more efficient
- Your project success depends on team collaboration
How to build a strong team
- No pressure on the team
- Flexing working hours
- Support the team with all the necessary tools
- Keep them happy
- Introduce games
- Motivate your team
- Lead by Example