A new version of SteemPeak is now available and we are happy to announce that this is the first release including some new features funded using the Steem Proposal System. If you want to check it out we have already submitted a second proposal that we hope you will like.
You can support our second proposal here or using this direct link.
The new release is now live at https://steempeak.com
1. New Reward Options for Posts: Burn and Donate to SPS
The main new features are related to our first proposal and will enable two new reward options when publishing a new post: Burn and Donate to SPS.
The funding period ended today and the proposal has been almost completely funded (details can be checked on the @peak.proposals account we use as the proposal receiver). Considering that it is the first proposal submitted we decided to unlock all the stretch goals also if we didn't hit the 250 SBD target ;)
The new reward options are available now in the Publish page:
2. Highlight post payout with burned or donated rewards
As stated in the proposal there are now some new icons to highlight posts with payout burned or donated to the SPS. The new icons will be shown only if the beneficiary percentage is greater (or equals) than 50%.
3. Improvements in the beneficiary popup
4. More details in the Proposals page
The Proposals page has been improved to show some more information and should be now better organized. Also 'expired' proposals (proposal with an end date in the past) have a dedicated section.
5. Update account profile with keychain
It's finally possible to update the account profile metadata with Steem Keychain. Took a bit to complete this one because the same operation is handled differently on SteemConnect and Keychain.
6. A new tribe is now enabled
The Build-It tribe is now enabled.
Full Release Note:
Other than the major changes described above there are other small fixes and improvements. This is the full list:
- New Reward Options for Posts: Burn and Donate to SPS - Highlight post payout with burned or donated rewards - Improvements in the beneficiary popup - More details in the Proposals page - Update profile with keychain - Enable the Build-It tribe - Performance improved when opening the votes popup on posts with lot of votes (> 1000) - Update the Support Us page to include the SPS - As always some minor bugfixes and improvements
Vote for the @steempeak witness
Now is probably a nice time to remind you that we run a witness server to help produce the blocks for the Steem Blockchain. You can vote for our witness so we are in a position to process more of them.
- Using Keychain: You just have to click and approve the transaction
- Using SteemConnect: You'll need access to confirm the transaction with your Active Key at least