There isn't a lot I would like to tell you about myself.
I love you.
But if you must know I like,
- Long walks. Regardless of whether they are on the beach.
- Deep thoughts that spiral into endless tangents and then collapse like the mythical black hole.
- I think we know less than we think about everything.
- I want to be less wrong.
- I hope we can do better.
- I like Tea.
- I think you are neat.
Won't you tell me your name.
- I believe that you have rights. So do I. None of them are built into the fabric of the universe, though.
- I hate mean actions, but I sometimes fail myself.
- I hate wasting energy on destructive loops.
- I still dream about ruling the world. Sometimes it goes well, other times not so much.