Mission completed... also, cool! Never knew about the # description memo thing... NICE! :D
So, I may not be encrypting the right way.
- This is correct for the memo, right?
But when I look at my wallet on another browser that is not logged into my account, I still see the memo words.
I also tried a few other combinations of #
- Posted the transaction in the brave browser using Peaked.
- went into crime and just passed my wallet URL (not logged in to peaked)
- I still see all the messages un-encrypted...
- Not sure how I am messing this up... lol
- Here are the variation of # posting I tried.. all of them are readable in the wallet :/
Where am I going wrong on this?
I am having the same issue. I did everything right but the message still appears in plain text
Try to look at your post in https://beeme.icu/ I see it encrypted in this place.. perhaps the encryption is based on IP address?? IDK.. but I could see the message non encrypted in another browser that was not logged in... so.. IDK.. lol.
I will check it out. Thanks
Worked perfectly. Thanks man
Great job @jacuzzi! What a great role model you are 😉
That is the goal! To keep this revolution alive and teach some things at the same time 😉