Your 64 is a magazine that was published in the U.K. and dedicated to the Commodore 64 (as well as the VIC-20 in earlier issues). It only lasted for 14 issues before being rolled into Your Commodore. The August 1985 issue includes:
- Elidon - Follow our frantic, fun-filled fantasy through the forests of fairyland.
- Bombs Away! - Confuzion will have you bombing around in cirlces!
- Get Plotted - Get to grips with 64 Hi-res. We build a complete set of supporting routines, starting with setting up the screen and plotting points...
- Basic Blues? - Cop hold of one of these compilers for fast programs without the fuss of machine code.
- Arcade Ace - Joystick lunacy from the man who puts your back up as well as your score.
- Miss Adventure - The goblins got you? Our damsel in this dress to the rescue.
- Chart Challenge - The good, the bad and the ugly faces in our top ten charts.
- A Call to Arms - Think what you could do with a robot arm - then win one.
- 64 Programmer of the Year - Is your program worth a Commodore 128?
- Soft Wares - Get your cheap tapes here - we're so soft-hearted.
- Y64 Megabasic - Sharpen up that 64 Basic.
- News - All things new and 64.
- Networds - News from the Compunet and Micronet.
- Off the Hook - Any questions? The helpline has the answers.
- Missives - You won't letter us alone, will you?
- Classified Info - Bag a bargain on the back-page.
- Scratchpad - Stuff these in your computer and run them!
- Subscriptions - Get hitched for life.