In this video I go over how to solve the volume of a shape formed by rotating a function about the y-axis as opposed to the x-axis. The function in this example is y = x3 and the volume is formed by rotating it about the y-axis.
Watch Video On:
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/QmW6HbCKcHsKSw6A1kZNEZqUBhZPRvKo7CSJBtXj2eYgKy
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/uG6bEG7cjqnq/
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/a0xgMPJfAe8
Download Video Notes: http://1drv.ms/1qDctVt
View Video Notes Below!
Reuse of My Videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight Back Against Censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
Join my private Discord Chat Room: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Check out my Reddit and Voat Math Forums:
Buy "Where Did The Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://steemit.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://steemit.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality Breakthrough Concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (If Available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed. (#Try2xSpeed)
-- Try 4X+ Speed by Browser Extensions or Modifying Source Code.
-- Browser Extension Recommendation: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
-- See my tutorial to learn more: https://steemit.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and Read Notes.
- Read notes on Steemit #GetOnSteem
- Watch the video in parts.
NOTE #2: If video volume is too low at any part of the video:
- Download this Browser Extension Recommendation: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
Integrals and Volumes: Example 3 Rotate about y-axis
Find the volume of the solid obtained by rotating the region bounded by y = x3, y = 8, and x = 0 about the y-axis.