- Bitwise Crypto Fund just liquidated their XRP position right after SEC sued Ripple. We are talking about 3.8% of the fund, holding XRP token, just because they are deemed to be securities. This will imply extra measures to be taken and extra KYC, and they are not willing to do that yet.
- Grayscale bought another $3.4 billion in crypto, reaching a total of $16.4 billion right now, with mainly bitcoin and ethereum, with some litecoin, bitcoin cash and and ethereum classic added to the mix.
- With the latest data breaches and leaks (Ledger, i am looking at you), there are now self generated emails threatening people even with kidnapping and murder, asking for the private keys. Remember, not your keys, not your crypto, the moment you give them away you can say goodbye to your crypto.
- Over 2 million ETH are locked in the ETH2.0 staking contract, and that is 1.2 billion dollars in Ethereum. As you may know, ETH2.0 launched earlier this month, although it's just the first step in a multi-year process. There is still a lot to improve until the network will move completely on proof of stake.
- Binance launched 3 more Chiliz tokens yesterday, one being e-sport Dota team OG, the other two football clubs Atletico Madrid and AS Roma. Previously we had PSG and Juventus launched first round. They increased quite nicely and showed potential. But before this, in August, Barcelona FC tokens sold in less than two hours.
- An the joke of the day ''A US Treasury working group proposed that stablecoin issuers should be able to comply with sanctions obligations and enable one-to-one redemptions. The report suggests that stablecoins could pose a threat to "international monetary stability" by reducing confidence in domestic fiat currencies.'' Sounds like US government is trying to do anything they can to stop American citizens to have access to cryptocurrencies. Too bad for them, because crypto-market is very versatile and can adapt quickly.
BitcoinCash can be paid straight to your Celsius Network account as you are joining the next chat online - Noise.cash. Try it! (You still need to put your wallet in there, it is not automatically done.)
Except this, not much happened lately, and everybody is doing the math for 2020 and the plans for the next year. Tomorrow i take a break, so i wish you Merry Christmas, or Happy Hanukkah and a new year full of hope and beauty.
...get the higher rewards for your investments using Blockfi for $50 bonus in BTC and Celsius.network, use Celsius referral 1235256530 for $20 bonus. Crypto.com is also a good choice at the moment, with the native coin CRO, being cheap to buy.
Disclaimer: This text is also re-published on my personal blogs, such as this one.