What is an Information Security Assurance?
- Information assurance and security is the management and protection of knowledge, information, and data. It is the quality of being secure to be free from danger.
The Components of Information Security Assurance
Availability- it ensures that an authorized user can access information.
Integrity - safeguarding the information. It must be accurate and complete.
Confidentiality - it is the assurance that the information is available only to authorized and have right to access.
Authentication - securing the credentials provided, and recognizing a user’s identity before one can access.
Non-repudiation- it means that the authorized user cannot dispute its authenticity or validity.
Difference from Certification programs to Common body language?
- Certification programs are often fostered or assisted by a certifying agency or some professional organization. It is a certification that attests to general computer installation and customization, knowledge and capabilities.
- Common Body Language is a programming language that manages the execution of programs written in any of several supported languages.
Difference between Governance and Risk management?
- Governance, or corporate governance, is the overall system of rules, practices, and standards that guide a business. Risk management, often known as enterprise risk management, is the process of recognizing potential company risks and taking steps to mitigate or eliminate their financial impact.
The difference between Security Architecture and Design
- A Security System's Architecture is the set of resources and components that enable it to function while the Design approaches and procedures that place those hardware and software parts to promote security are referred.Handshakes and authentication are examples of network security design elements.
****The Difference between Business Continuity Planning to D-i-s-a-s-t-e-r Recovery Planning
- Disaster Recovery Planning focuses on recovering data access and IT infrastructure after a crisis, whereas Business Continuity Planning focuses on keeping businesses operating during a disaster.
**Physical Security Control? **
- Physical Security Control refers to the employment of security measures inside a defined structure to dissuade or prohibit unwanted access to sensitive information.
**What is Operations Security? **
- Operational Security also known as procedural security, is a risk management process that encourages managers to view operations from the perspective of an adversary in order to protect sensitive information from falling into the wrong hands.
**What is Law? **
- The system of rules which a particular country or community recognizes as regulating the actions of its members and which it may enforce by the imposition of penalties. The law in Information Technology raises specific issues of intellectual property, contract law, privacy, freedom of expression and jurisdiction.
**What is Investigation? **
- the action of investigating something or someone; formal or systematic examination or research.
What is Ethics?
- Ethics or moral philosophy is a branch of philosophy that "involves systematizing, defending, and recommending concepts of right and wrong behavior". In Information Technology ethics is the study of ethical issues arising out of the use and development of electronic technologies. It is about the moral basis of individual responsibilities.
What is Information Security?
- Information security means protecting information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, or destruction.