How to better celebrate Christmas than by giving a gift to your friends!
This time of year is a truly wonderful and magical one and Christmas comes with a beautiful spirit and lovely traditions. One of them is greeting each other with merry Christmas wishes. The spirit of giving, expressing love and gratitude and a celebration of life help to make Christmas a very special time of year.
Even if you are not a Christian, you can all enjoy the spirit of giving which is truly what this season is all about. The practice of wishing others well on Christmas is something that helps to give this time of year a special joyful feeling.
Spread the love and offer this badge to your friends
HiveBuzz has prepared a badge that you can give to someone else you like so they can post it on their board.
Here are the rules of the Christmas Challenge:
The challenge is not about earning the badge for yourself but to give it to your friends.
For this to happen, you simply have to write a comment on this post before New Year with a text like the following one:
I wish you a Merry Christmas!
Be careful: the first line of your comment must contain only ONE username and no other text before or after!
Some tips for a successful Christmas challenge:
- Check if your friend has not already been mentioned in a previous comment.
- Feel free to be a bit more prolific or talkative for your wishes.
- Do not forget to replace @username with the name of the person to whom you wish to offer this badge.
- You can write several comments if you want to offer the badge to several people but, to avoid spam and abuse, each participant is limited to 10 gifts!
- An upvote of this post is welcome but not mandatory ;)
Your friend will be personally notified of your gift by @hivebuzz on his/her latest post if any, or as a reply to your comment.
We hope you enjoy this initiative and that, in the spirit of the season, you will share it with all your beloved!
Ho Ho Ho, HiveBuzz likes gifts too ;)
Our current funding proposal expires in a few days and we really would like to maintain the same level of service to keep you entertained and motivated.
Therefore, if you have not already done so, please support our proposal for 2021!
The HiveBuzz Team