Dr. David E. Martin is a CEO of the world's largest underwriter of intangible assets in the majority of countries. M-Cam, his company, has access to all patents and related data - which they track to a high degree. They specialise in monitoring innovation and the economics of innovation. M-Cam and Dr. Martin have analysed all of the 4000 patents registered in history that relate to Coronaviruses and found some very alarming and important evidence regarding the origins of COVID19.
The full detail of their findings is epic in scale and is something that might be best explored by teams of experts, however, to summarise:
- There are over 120 pieces of evidence that show that the idea of COVID19 being a 'novel' coronavirus is false.
- The patent records show genetic sequences being registered, going back to 1999, which contain all of the aspects of COVID19 that are claimed to be 'novel' or new.
- Jan 28th, 2000 - Was the first patent registered for a coronavirus s spike protein, by Pfizer. Patent 6372224 is for a vaccine for Canine Coronavirus that references spike proteins.
- Anthony Fauci - head of the US COVID19 response - and NAAID identified coronaviruses as useful in the development of HIV vaccines. In 1999, Fauci funded research at the university of North Carolina to build an 'infectious replication defective coronavirus' (patent 7279327 filed april 19th, 2002), specifically targeting human lungs. He says that this was the invention of the original SARS virus that previously hit Asian regions hard. The patent lays out in specific gene sequencing that it was known then how to engineer a coronavirus to target the ACE receptor with spike protein using computer code. In other words, they knew in 2002, how to create SARS CoV2 or COVID19. This was originally done as a way to harness coronaviruses to distribute HIV vaccines.
- In 2001, his organisation reported publicly on research being done to use coronavirus as a bioweapon.
- Following SARS 1, Patent 7220852 and derivative patents were logged to 'own' the genetic sequence for the original SARS virus. Additionally, breaking US patent law, the CDC and US government laid claim to the testing mechanism for identifying SARS as well. The CDC justified the claim to these patents as a way to open up research on the topic to the world, but in reality the patent office rejected the patent twice because it was already in the public domain - eventually, the CDC over-rode the patent office and forced them to issue the patent. So they could not possibly be protecting anything for public use if that information was already public domain information. They also took steps to keep the patent over-ride process a secret.
- The patents filed by the CDC for SARS CoV 1 in 2003, 2005 and 2006 contain sequences that are 89-99% the same as SARS CoV 2. SARS 2 must come from SARS 1 from a taxonomy perspective and so the claim that CDC has nothing to do with SARS 2 cannot be true.
- 28th April, 2003 - 3 days after CDC's patent was filed in 2003 - Sequoia Pharmaceuticals filed a patent (patent 7151163 ) for treatment of Coronavirus. Sequoia eventually became owned by Pfizer, Crucel and Johnson and Johnson. He says that the treatment was filed before the SARS 1 patent by CDC was authorised and made public - meaning that Sequoia must have had access to the sequences directly in conjunction with the CDC. He states that this amounts to racketeering and is evidence for a RICO case in the US.
- He says the same pattern played out with SARS CoV 2 with Moderna receiving the sequence for the virus before the CoV2 sequence was defined (need clarification on this).
- 5th June, 2008 - DARPA took interest in coronavirus as a bioweapon.
- 5th June, 2008 - Ablynx (now part of Sanofi) filed a series of patents that specifically targeted the features of SARS CoV2 that are claimed to be new/novel. The ACE2 receptor binding domain and spike protein were included within the patents, which were approved in Nov. 2015 (Patent 9193780) (after the MERS outbreak and Gain of Function ban), 2016, 2017 and 2019. All of the details of the SARS CoV2 virus were included in these patents.
- 73 patents, issued between 2008 and 2019 contain the elements that were allegedly 'novel' in SARS CoV2.
- Ralph Baric stating that pandemics are an opportunity to make a lot of money:
Some Links for Dr. David Martin
Wishing you well,
Read My User Guide for Hive Here