In a world of disagreement and disarray, there is one particular thing that we can all agree on: technological progress.
Technology is progressing forward. New innovations are continuously being released and old industries are being transformed. The questions of how much change is actually happening, where that change is occurring and how that will impact our society are all up for debate.. but the fact of progress itself is not.
In this episode of Tech Talk, @taskmaster4450 and I jump into the details of technological innovation. He kicks it off by asking my opinion about the future of our world by 2035 and how technology will impact daily living.
From there, we dive deeper into various topics surrounding that overarching question.
In This Episode:
- 0:00 Will Technology Create a Radical Change in Lifestyle by 2035?
- 4:35 Using 1980-Present as an Example of Radical Change
- 6:55 The Speed of AI Learning
- 14:00 Companies & Industries Who Get the Rug Pulled Out From Under Them
- 15:50 How Do Our Investing Practices Reflect Our Understanding of Technology?
- 28:40 Which Industries Will Impact Us the Most in the Future?
- 38:40 What Exactly is Disruption? What Does it Take for a Technology to Be Considered Disruptive?
- 41:55 Is the World Becoming More Dystopian or Utopian?
We leave it off by debating over the idea of a dystopian future versus a utopian future. There are many people who fall on both sides of this argument and there are varying reasons as to why the future is moving one direction or the other.
Closing out the episode, we call upon you (the audience) to leave a comment below and tell us why you think the future will be utopian or dystopian and why you believe either is the case.
Listen & Subscribe to the LeoFinance Podcast!
LeoFinance is an online community for crypto & finance. We run several projects that are powered by Hive and the LEO token economy:
|Track Hive Data||Blog & Earn LEO||LEO FAQ|
|Trade Hive Tokens||Learn & Contribute||Hive Witness|
Posted Using LeoFinance