Good evening to everyone , today I am here with yet another statistical post which focuses on the voting data with respect to LeoFinance only .
- I have taken every user who has staked LEO or has delegation for their account -
from hiveengine.tokenobject import Token token=Token('LEO') s= end=0 x=0 while(end!=1): res=token.get_holder(offset=x) # function used to retrieve all user balance s.append(res) x=x+len(res) if(len(res)<500): end=1 list_holders= for i in range(0,len(s)): for j in range(0,len(s[i])): list_holders.append(s[i][j]) user_list= for i in range(0,len(list_holders)): if(float(list_holders[i]['stake'])>0 or float(list_holders[i]['delegationsIn'])>0): # checking for stake and delegations IN balance user_list.append(list_holders[i]['account']) # If yes , storing it in a list . else: pass
I have explained the code above itself .
- I have then gone through each and every user from user_list and searched for their curation reward in LEO and then stored it in a DataFrame . It looks like this -
Note - above data is for 25th Feb to 3rd March
- Then all the statistical functions
So for those who aren't interested in the code but want to see the data here it is -
Top 30 users who have got curation rewards from various authors -
|User||Number of different users they have upvoted|
What is this data? This tells us that in the past 7 days these people have voted for 200 and above different authors on LeoFinance .
Number of authors actually posted on LeoFinance
893 - that means the top 5 curators of LeoFinance has upvoted for 50% of the authors who have posted/commented using LeoFinance tag . 1 in 2 ( in 7 days ) - isn't that amazing? If you check the accounts - most of them have good amount of LP or good amount of HP .
Note - some are auto upvoting accounts but others aren't , I am sure I need not mention here who actually curates manually in the above list , you all know it
Average number of authors upvoted by curators on LeoFinance ( over 7 days )
Average number of authors upvoted by curators on LeoFinance ( per day )
5.19 - This is not an impressive number . This tells us either of two things
- People aren't utiziling all their upvotes
- People are voting for few others only .
5.19 means one curator per day is earning curation reward from 5 authors only .
Proportion of curators based on number of authors they have voted
- Many of you might argue that whales have large voting value so they can diversify but a new user cannot do that -
- This is partially correct and partially wrong because they need not vote different users at all . They can vote just 20 authors - 30 authors but clearly the data says otherwise , they aren't doing it .
- Out of 800 users who have posted using #leofinance during the period , there are many bots which you have to take into consideration .
- If you want your curation rewards total from 25th Feb to 4th March ( now ) let me know in the comments .
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta