- all the adjusting didn't work for me until I put in the spacer... which supposedly for glasses but it helped me see better for sure.
- there is a really cool steam vr discount on humblebundle.com I'll do a larger post about but the discount is for 5 more days. It will get you a bunch of pcvr games
- as for comfort of strap i didn't mind but after a couple hours I didn't like it so I bought what most people consider the most comfortable head strap the HTC vive DAS and will do the frankenquest.
- facebook I owe to basically helping to pay my bills for a decade or so. Its how I advertise my photography and communicate with clients ... in theory I am against what they do but in practice I would not be in the great position of life I am without them so obviously for me having a fb account is a not a big issue. Also can't you just have an account with no posts no likes and essentially just a shell of an account with little for them to traffic? My sister is playing and she isn't really on FB she deactivated it years ago... but technically it still exists.
- I get you don't like fb in theory but you are smart enough to work around your issues with them is what I'm saying. But the venting is understandable I suppose.
You are viewing a single comment's thread from: