Exercise to hive/pob
What is exercise? It is any activity intended to improve physical, or sometimes mental, strength and fitness.
Exercise as being the most word have been hearing from doctors and people who know enough about body system...the impact of exercise in human body can't be ridicule at all since regular exercise is good for you, and it can help you lose weight, and help prevent or control many diseases, and likely even live longer.
There are lot of benefits in exercise.. Though this benefit can't work out properly with out good diet, food are essentially important to the body for better functioning. Food prove you with energy which fuel your activities to support exercise. Food help in the building of nutrients which can be derived from all varieties of food.
I will like to talk about benefit of exercise to the Brain, Heart, Body joint and Pregnancy
Exercise help the Brain
• To increase memory and it functioning
• Helps in weight management
• Reduce feeling of anxiety and depression
• Protect Brain against diseases
It help the heart
• Lower blood pressure. A healthy heart pushes out more blood with each beat, enabling it to function more efficiently.
• Decrease risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
• Improve blood flow. Regular exercise enables the heart to flow blood in the small vessels around it
• Promote other heart-healthy habits
• Allowing your bones to move past one another more smoothly.
• The weight that bears down on your joints when you exercise forces water molecules out of the cartilage like a sponge, says John Hardin, MD, a professor of medicine and orthopaedic surgery at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City. When the weight is lifted, the water molecules return, bringing oxygen and nutrients the joints need.
• Exercise strengthens the muscles,
Pregnancy( according to my mum when she had are first baby which turns out to be me, she had a though time given birth dew to lack of exercise)
During pregnancy, exercise can:
• Reduce backaches, constipation, bloating and swelling
• Boost your mood and energy levels
• Help you sleep better
• Prevent excess weight gain
• Promote muscle tone, strength and endurance