Science, technology, engineering, art, and math are pillars of human society. We cannot improve without them. We cannot define ourselves without them. The realization of each pillar helps to shape our community and its course.
Welcome everyone to the third POB STEAM Curation. Apologies for the lapse in posting, but everyone needs time off, and I'm only human. So! Sit back, relax, and enjoy some article summaries.
Rewards in this post are shared with the authors being curated.
- 50% of the rewards go to me.
- 50% of the rewards go to the authors at 5% each.
Rules of Engagement
- Most articles curated in this post are tagged #pob or #proofofbrain.
- All articles are screened for plagiarism.
- Please make sure you reference your work.
- Please be courteous and friendly with everyone.
Can Consciousness Be Described Mathematically ? - The Beginning Of A New Era
- It's a striking review of the role of mathematics in science.
- clinton19's writing introduces us to the field of integrated information theory that hopes to measure and predict the role of consciousness at a quantifiable level.
The Work Will Never Be The Same
- jsanata strikes a personal note in his writing about the impacts of COVID-19 and working locations and relationships.
A Must Read to Safeguard your Health and Well-being
- Mr. Daniky takes us on one of his daily journeys in laboratory work.
- He provides great tips for keeping healthy both physically and mentally.
Five (5) Hot Digital Skills Worth Learning in Digital Technology
- noble-noah takes us on a tour of some of the most sought-after digital skills in his work.
- Among the many skills one could possess, noble-noah discusses content writing, data analysis, website design, social media management, and copywriting.
Being a student and professional, I have to write that it's easier said than done in some of these fields. You can learn the skills academically, but applying them to occupations will take intelligent working habits.
Possible causes If your car's engine begins to lose power
- I found this article to be pretty crucial given the lack of knowledge I have of cars.
- I love it when a mechanic shows me vehicle parts to demonstrate why something has failed or why the piece should be replaced.
- rubenmedina182, however, goes a bit further than just describing possible reasons for a troublesome engine. He provides comparative images that bring his messages home.
Technology is Changing the way We Work..
- Alokkumar121 provides us with another personal comparison between the changing workplace during COVID-19.
- In his presentation, I felt a decent connection as I also have to struggle with changing technologies to keep getting paid.
- Sirapa takes us on a progressive journey.
- She provides us with drawings of a beautiful ballerina in different stages until its completion.
My encounter with Julius the American Eagle 🦅 a special birthday present
- It's not every day you're presented with a majestic and winged predator.
- BrittandJosie delivers a great experience as she shares with us her birthday present, namely: A trip to a small bird farm with an American Eagle.
- However, her experience doesn't end there as there are numerous other features to this bird farm!
day has fallen - Original Poem
- Vikbuddy takes the avid reader on a celestial and contemplative journey.
- This is not my first reading of one of vikbuddy's poems. Reading their article is a delight to behold.
- There's something special to be said about progression drawings. They're a personal favorite of mine.
- On the one hand, I have no drawing talent. However, on the other hand, I get to have a glimpse into the mind of an artist.
- Seeing each step in the process almost makes you imagine how it goes from start to finish.
- MaxwellMarcusArt does not disappoint.
Do you like contests?
If you love contests, #proofofbrain has contests just for you! The table below presents a few POB authors, along with examples of their contests for this week. Dates may vary when each new contest occurs, so follow along to get the most recent updates!
|@calumam||Word of the Week|
|@ashleykalila||Question of the Week|
|@uwelang||SunThursday Contest #27 started|
|@vempromundo||POB Talk Series|
Did you miss any of these contests? No problem! Just stay in tune with POB and the authors highlighted. There will be more contests that follow! Uwelang's contest, for instance, is on its 27th series. Wow!
Keep an eye, or three, out for the following additional authors who also run contests in the past: @fireguardian, @marvinix, @battleaxe, @diebitch, @failingforwards, and @juanmiguelsalas.
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Please support our fellow authors. I look forward to providing more in the future.
As a reminder, 50% of the article's rewards get distributed to the authors.
Thank you for reading and following on throughout my Hive journey.
If you like this article, please consider upvoting and subscribing to @scholaris!
All brain banners provided by @ashleykalila.