Hi friends, I'm here to tell you about a great experience I enjoyed doing the internship. These internships are done with the objective of complying with what has been established by the Institution; and in this way to use and put into practice the knowledge acquired throughout the university career, for the strengthening of the learning process as future professionals.
The Alfarería Bolivar ,is a company dedicated to the production of clay blocks; this process consists of transforming particularly the clay-sandy material, for the manufacture of blocks that will be used in the construction of houses, schools and other works that require such clay-sandy blocks for their benefit. This mechanized pottery complex compensates the regional society favoring multitudes of families in Bolivar city and its near cities, for the quality of such block and its benefit cost which makes it easy for many to acquire.
Actividades diarias realizadas en la planta de la Alfarería:
Daily activities carried out at the Pottery plant:
Within the chronogram that I was assigned, to carry out several studies and activities, which were, to study the behavior of the raw material used in the elaboration of clay blocks through the laboratory of the Alfarería Bolívar. To carry out the necessary tests to determine the quality of the samples taken from the mine and warehouse of the clay blocks in their different stages of manufacture: extrusion, mechanical resistance test, granulometry test, plasticity test. To analyze the results obtained in each of the laboratory tests, with the purpose of obtaining the mixture that will be destined to the elaboration of the clay blocks. To carry out the monitoring, dry and baked of the block, to ensure compliance with quality standards.
Otras actividades ejecutadas:
- Propuesta de mezcla para el seguimiento.
- Realización de los ensayos a las muestras recolectadas
- Realización de muestras de bloques a escala.
- Seguimiento a los bloques fabricados (Etapa de Fabricación, Secadero, Carga de Horno y Descarga de Horno).
- Recolección de muestras para ensayos de laboratorio (Muestras provenientes de la zona de fabricación activa).
Other activities carried out:
- Mixing proposal for follow-up.
- Carrying out the tests on the collected samples
- Realization of samples of blocks to scale.
- Follow-up of the manufactured blocks (Manufacturing Stage, Drying Room, Kiln Loading and Kiln Unloading).
- Collection of samples for laboratory tests (Samples from the active manufacturing area).
This was extraordinary and incredible. Here it culminated guys I hope it is to your liking, goodbye and see you next time.