Those in the U.S. might find it hard to believe, but Commodore Format was a Commodore 64 magazine that was still being published in the U.K. in 1995. This issue from July 1995 includes:
- News special: C64 reborn! - ESCOM, the second largest European PC manufacturers are to relaunch the C64 in the developing countries. Simon Forrester gets out his atlas and looks at the implications of this announcement.
- Win!Win!Win! - Take yourself to the edge, a very sharp edge. We have five copies of the spectacular beat'-em-up Sword of Honour to give away. Turn to page 8 to see how to win a copy NOW!
- On The Powerpack
- Capture - Simply board Capture may be, but it's never dull. Capture is a game of strategy and skill. Move your tiles around: preferably on to squares which are already occupied by your opponent. Well, do you have any cause to be nice to him or her?
- News/C64 Scene Directory - Did you win a JiffyDOS upgrade? A Shoot-'em-up-destruction Set? And, what's the C64-wise?
- The Mighty Brain - You ask. We give as good as we get. No, better.
- Back to BASICs - You are under mortarboard attack from Simon Forrester who is determined to teach you BASIC.
- Buy-a-rama - Sold on the idea of CF classifieds? You should be!
- Sword of Honour - It's spectacular. It's a beat-'em-up. It's got ninjas.
- Gamebusters - Squarescape, Superstrike, Spacewar and SEUDS.
- Public Domain - Succumb to Lethargy and Contraflow.
- GEOS - Go faster gripes? You can speed up your printing.
- True ROM-antics - TALK, LISTEN, UNTALK, UNLISTEN.