In this video I go over open vs closed intervals and explain further into the various types of intervals you can obtain. I also made an earlier video which I covered open vs closed intervals but I did not go into too much detail though, which is why I made this video. Many of my other videos involves theorems or other cases where I used these open and closed intervals so it is important to review what they are.
Watch video on:
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/PyDTkXD2pm9E/
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/gcse95oh4ed
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/wGthQDEixcw
Download video notes: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIiO1B8pPWvzCOATFGwA?e=51I4wC
View Video Notes Below!
Download these notes: Link is in video description.
View these notes as an article: https://peakd.com/@mes
Subscribe via email: http://mes.fm/subscribe
Donate! :) https://mes.fm/donate
Buy MES merchandise! https://mes.fm/store
More links: https://linktr.ee/matheasy
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
- "Where Did the Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Subscribe to MES Truth: https://mes.fm/truth
Join my forums!
- Hive community: https://peakd.com/c/hive-128780
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AMAZINGMathStuff
- Discord: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
- #PG (YouTube-deleted series): https://peakd.com/pg/@mes/videos
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed!
-- MES tutorial: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain #Hive
- Watch the video in parts.
-- Timestamps of all parts are in the description.
Browser extension recommendations:
Types of Intervals
Close vs Open Intervals