In this video I show some very useful trigonometric identities which basically involve shifting the sine or cosine functions by either 2π or 360 degrees and π/2 or 90 degrees. Make sure you understand these and keep them in mind because I will use these many times in later videos.
Download video notes: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIid5Pcbv5kjFDPGK2iw?e=lVefWO
Watch video on:
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/@mes:8/trigonometry-identities-cos-sin-of-2pi-x-and-pi-2-x:e
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/VZu45fsV5K7o/
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/kqzslsz6etv
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/EynSefQs308
View Video Notes Below!
Download these notes: Link is in video description.
View these notes as an article: https://peakd.com/@mes
Subscribe via email: http://mes.fm/subscribe
Donate! :) https://mes.fm/donate
Buy MES merchandise! https://mes.fm/store
More links: https://linktr.ee/matheasy
Follow my research in real-time on my MES Links Telegram: https://t.me/meslinks
Subscribe to MES Truth: https://mes.fm/truth
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
- "Where Did the Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Join my forums!
- Hive community: https://peakd.com/c/hive-128780
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AMAZINGMathStuff
- Discord: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
- #PG (YouTube-deleted series): https://peakd.com/pg/@mes/videos
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed!
-- MES tutorial: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain #Hive
- Watch the video in parts.
-- Timestamps of all parts are in the description.
Browser extension recommendations:
- Increase video speed: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
- Increase video audio: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
- Text to speech: https://mes.fm/speech-extension
--Android app: https://mes.fm/speech-android
cos(2π + ϴ) = cos(ϴ) and sin(2π + ϴ) = sin(ϴ)
Adding 2π is the same as adding 360°; which means we can just rotate the angle by a full revolution until it gets back to the same line. The ratios stay the same so the identity becomes itself!
cos(π/2 - ϴ) = sin(ϴ) and sin(π/2 - ϴ) = cos(ϴ)
Subtracting an angle from π/2 is the same as subtracting it from 90°; which means the resulting ratios get flipped as per the image below.