In this video I go through a very useful example on how to graph a sine function using the principles of transformations, such as vertical and horizontal translations and stretching. I also show how you can easily switch between graphing the cosine and sine of a function using the simple trigonometric identity sin(x +pi/2) = cos(x). I go through in extreme detail in a step by step method on how to graph it so make sure you watch this video because it is pretty much the only example you are going to need on graphing sine and cosine functions!
Watch video on:
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/5PXy0HQ6aijY/
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/q7krjm7tvmb
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/9stMcSBo2mo
Download video notes: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIiPlSz6NEFdCMM_apTw?e=szgaUn
View Video Notes Below!
Download these notes: Link is in video description.
View these notes as an article: https://peakd.com/@mes
Subscribe via email: http://mes.fm/subscribe
Donate! :) https://mes.fm/donate
Buy MES merchandise! https://mes.fm/store
More links: https://linktr.ee/matheasy
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
- "Where Did the Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Subscribe to MES Truth: https://mes.fm/truth
Join my forums!
- Hive community: https://peakd.com/c/hive-128780
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AMAZINGMathStuff
- Discord: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
- #PG (YouTube-deleted series): https://peakd.com/pg/@mes/videos
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed!
-- MES tutorial: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain #Hive
- Watch the video in parts.
-- Timestamps of all parts are in the description.
Browser extension recommendations:
Transformation of Functions - Example
Graphing Trigonometry Functions