In this video I go over another related rates application and solve an example that involves a ladder sliding down a wall.
Watch video on:
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/F292BAmmu0CT/
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/4d3cu0q12oa
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/m7qZDl_82Wo
Download video notes: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIg4Zf-_tejFNnLPFbXA?e=1ENLLX
View Video Notes Below!
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
Join my private Discord chat room: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Check out my Reddit and Voat math forums:
Buy "Where Did The Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed. (#Try2xSpeed)
-- Try 4X+ speed by browser extensions or modifying source code.
-- Browser extension recommendation: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
-- See my tutorial to learn more: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain #Hive
- Watch the video in parts.
NOTE #2: If video volume is too low at any part of the video:
- Download this browser extension recommendation: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
Related Rates: Sliding Ladder Example
A ladder 10 ft long rests against a vertical wall. If the bottom of the ladder slides away from the wall at a rate of 1 ft/s, how fast is the top of the ladder sliding down the wall when the bottom of the ladder is 6 ft from the wall?