In this video I go over another related rates problem and show how to find the rate at which a searchlight rotates when focused on a man that is walking at a constant rate.
Watch video on:
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/f4bZlJSdjt2e/
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/2k82kddwqxr
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/pehVXTc24xU
Download video notes: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIg4ZM2-fvHWtcU_0b8g?e=i6B8ie
View Video Notes Below!
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
Join my private Discord chat room: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Check out my Reddit and Voat math forums:
Buy "Where Did The Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed. (#Try2xSpeed)
-- Try 4X+ speed by browser extensions or modifying source code.
-- Browser extension recommendation: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
-- See my tutorial to learn more: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain #Hive
- Watch the video in parts.
NOTE #2: If video volume is too low at any part of the video:
- Download this browser extension recommendation: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
Related Rates: Rotating Searchlight Problem
A man walks along a straight path at a speed of 4 ft/s. A searchlight is located on the ground 20 ft from the path and is kept focused on the man. At what rate is the searchlight rotating when the man is 15 ft from the point on the path closest to the searchlight?