In this video I go over another related rates problem and this time it involves finding the rate at which two cars approach each other when given the speed and direction that each car is driving.
Watch video on:
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/r2QeDIGzamGM/
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/QmWj3WHUibvFKLbeUCQNHY235kz9QuFKR9fsSWbxVUzix1
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/dxOEOIoH94w
Download video notes: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIg4ZTTt18wM9vBBClMA?e=JwGxhh
View Video Notes Below!
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
Join my private Discord chat room: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Check out my Reddit and Voat math forums:
Buy "Where Did The Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed. (#Try2xSpeed)
-- Try 4X+ speed by browser extensions or modifying source code.
-- Browser extension recommendation: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
-- See my tutorial to learn more: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain #Hive
- Watch the video in parts.
NOTE #2: If video volume is too low at any part of the video:
- Download this browser extension recommendation: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
Related Rates: Car Driving Problem
Car A is traveling west at 50 mi/h and car B is traveling north at 60 mi/h.
Both are headed for the intersection of the two roads.
At what rate are the cars approaching each other when car A is 0.3 mi and car B is 0.4 mi from the intersection?