My friend Sophia Velasquez accidentally formatted her external memory card and thus got all her files deleted so she asked if I could help get them back. Well I did some investigation and found out that is pretty easy to recover deleted files because they don't actually get "deleted"! This video is a must watch if you ever accidentally delete files on your computer or external hard drives, etc.
PC Inspector File Recovery download link: https://download.cnet.com/PC-Inspector-File-Recovery/3000-2248_4-10118663.html
You can view the Mario Balotelli picture that I had in the video here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=429447870440368&set=a.321824027869420.90517.288038744581282&type=3&theater
Watch video on:
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/@mes:8/recover-deleted-files-from-your-external:f
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hjqRtDxbSEK8/
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/hkr9y9s9fky
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/R1j81BvgYfk
Download video notes: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIibkBZxkt-V0lxHVBig?e=h8zIMl
View Video Notes Below!
Download these notes: Link is in video description.
View these notes as an article: https://peakd.com/@mes
Subscribe via email: http://mes.fm/subscribe
Donate! :) https://mes.fm/donate
Buy MES merchandise! https://mes.fm/store
More links: https://linktr.ee/matheasy
Follow my research in real-time on my MES Links Telegram: https://t.me/meslinks
Subscribe to MES Truth: https://mes.fm/truth
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
- "Where Did the Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Join my forums!
- Hive community: https://peakd.com/c/hive-128780
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AMAZINGMathStuff
- Discord: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
- #PG (YouTube-deleted series): https://peakd.com/pg/@mes/videos
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed!
-- MES tutorial: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain #Hive
- Watch the video in parts.
-- Timestamps of all parts are in the description.
Browser extension recommendations:
- Increase video speed: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
- Increase video audio: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
- Text to speech: https://mes.fm/speech-extension
--Android app: https://mes.fm/speech-android
Recover Deleted Files from an External Memory Card
Using PC Inspector File Recovery Program (FREE)
Files Aren't Always Permanently Deleted
Most operating systems, by default, delete only the link to the file:
This means the files are not "permanently" deleted unless over-written by saving another file over it.
It is pretty easy to recover links to the files and hence the deleted files themselves.
For important information such as personal or financial information that needs to be permanently deleted, this can be done with another program called "Eraser".
PC Inspector File Recovery Download Link
The PC Inspector File Recovery Download can be downloaded from the following link: