In this video I go over two examples involving spheres. The first example involves completing the square in simplifying an equation to that of the standard equation of a sphere. The second example involves applying inequalities to a sphere, which thus results in a semi-spherical shell solid surface being formed.
The timestamps of key parts of the video are listed below:
- Example 6: Equation of a Sphere: 0:00
- Example 7: Spherical Inequalities: 7:39
This video was taken from my earlier video listed below:
- Vectors and the Geometry of Space: 3D Coordinate Systems: https://youtu.be/xJ-qPJFf2gE
- Video notes: https://peakd.com/hive-128780/@mes/vector-space-and-geometry-3d-coordinate-systems
- Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLai3U8-WIK0GiAJeLMzhOsrMliibfce5m .
SUBSCRIBE via EMAIL: https://mes.fm/subscribe
DONATE! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ https://mes.fm/donate
Like, Subscribe, Favorite, and Comment Below!
Follow us on:
MORE Links: https://linktr.ee/matheasy
Email me: [email protected]
Free Calculators: https://mes.fm/calculators
BMI Calculator: https://bmicalculator.mes.fm
Grade Calculator: https://gradecalculator.mes.fm
Mortgage Calculator: https://mortgagecalculator.mes.fm
Percentage Calculator: https://percentagecalculator.mes.fm
Free Online Tools: https://mes.fm/tools
iPhone and Android Apps: https://mes.fm/mobile-apps