In this video I go over what the intermediate value theorem is and show how it can be used to prove if a root of a function exists in any given interval.
Watch video on:
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/6hGl88pxGCQI/
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/9a9clsy0435
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/SYrfxAWtOOo
Download video notes: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIiMZ7g5CHVv47JpAbog?e=YktjlZ
View Video Notes Below!
Download these notes: Link is in video description.
View these notes as an article: https://peakd.com/@mes
Subscribe via email: http://mes.fm/subscribe
Donate! :) https://mes.fm/donate
Buy MES merchandise! https://mes.fm/store
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
Join my forums!
- Hive community: https://peakd.com/c/hive-128780
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AMAZINGMathStuff
- Voat: https://voat.co/v/AMAZINGMathStuff
- Discord: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
- #PG (YouTube-deleted series): https://peakd.com/pg/@mes/videos
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed!
-- Browser extension recommendation: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
-- See my tutorial to learn more: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain #Hive
- Watch the video in parts.
-- Timestamps of all parts are in the description.
Browser extension recommendations:
Intermediate Value Theorem: Plus an Example on Proving Roots of an Equation
Intermediate Value Theorem:
Suppose that f is continuous on the closed interval [a, b] and let N be any number between f(a) and f(b), where f(a) ≠ f(b). Then there exists a number c in (a, b) such that f(c) = N.
Show that there is a root of the equation between x = 1 and x = 2:
4x3 – 6x2 + 3x – 2 = 0