In this video I go over more examples on higher derivatives and also do an overview of the third derivative which is often referred to as Jerk.
Watch video on:
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Mjh8rfOOhhY9/
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/078px7m5289
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/Ve4VJXIl_T0
Download video notes: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIiJhNIUsyXxmZMnIXiA?e=19wehY
View Video Notes Below!
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
Join my private Discord chat room: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Check out my Reddit and Voat math forums:
Buy "Where Did The Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed. (#Try2xSpeed)
-- Try 4X+ speed by browser extensions or modifying source code.
-- Browser extension recommendation: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
-- See my tutorial to learn more: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain #Hive
- Watch the video in parts.
NOTE #2: If video volume is too low at any part of the video:
- Download this browser extension recommendation: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
Higher Derivatives – Examples
Higher Derivatives – Jerk
It is called Jerk because a large Jerk means a sudden change in acceleration, which causes an abrupt movement or ‘jerk’ in a vehicle.
y = x3 – 6x2 – 5x + 3, find f’’’(x).
If f(x) = 1/x , find f(n)(x)