In this video I go over a useful example finding the equation of the tangent line to a curve at a given point. The derivative at that point is the same as the slope of the tangent line and this is used in determining the equation of the tangent line.
Watch video on:
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9dmnhcrjQqhJ/
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/jgffz2ye376
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/aE28GSn3eek
Download video notes: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIiLgjEYnTtEQETTObqw?e=gGse5i
View Video Notes Below!
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
Join my private Discord chat room: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Check out my Reddit and Voat math forums:
Buy "Where Did The Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed. (#Try2xSpeed)
-- Try 4X+ speed by browser extensions or modifying source code.
-- Browser extension recommendation: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
-- See my tutorial to learn more: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain #Hive
- Watch the video in parts.
NOTE #2: If video volume is too low at any part of the video:
- Download this browser extension recommendation: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
Derivatives Example: Tangent Line to a Curve
Find an equation of the tangent line to the curve:
at the point (1, 1) and illustrate by graphing the curve and its tangent line.