In this video I explain a very useful topic in Water Mechanics which is used throughout much of engineering, Buoyancy. In around 200-300 BC Archimedes formulated and showed that any object in a fluid has a buoyant force that tries to keep up floating upwards and that force was equal to the weight of the displaced volume of fluid due to the object. This is known as Archimedes' Principle and I show an easy to follow proof and example of how to use it through force equilibrium or free body diagrams.
Download video notes: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIiedLs6aY3HDy5irrWA?e=u384MS
Watch video on:
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/@mes:8/Buoyancy-What-is-Archimedes-Principle-Proof:b
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/wHdxTpvs9GuX/
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/rl1lx2dtbhx
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/mXzccaH2KNI
View Video Notes Below!
Download these notes: Link is in video description.
View these notes as an article: https://peakd.com/@mes
Subscribe via email: http://mes.fm/subscribe
Donate! :) https://mes.fm/donate
Buy MES merchandise! https://mes.fm/store
More links: https://linktr.ee/matheasy
Follow my research in real-time on my MES Links Telegram: https://t.me/meslinks
Subscribe to MES Truth: https://mes.fm/truth
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
- "Where Did the Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Join my forums!
- Hive community: https://peakd.com/c/hive-128780
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AMAZINGMathStuff
- Discord: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
- #PG (YouTube-deleted series): https://peakd.com/pg/@mes/videos
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed!
-- MES tutorial: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain $HIVE
- Watch the video in parts.
-- Timestamps of all parts are in the description.
Browser extension recommendations:
Buoyancy – Archimedes' Principle
What depth (h) will a 70 kg person on a 330 kg rectangular boat go down when placed in the ocean?
The boat is 1 meter tall and 3 meters wide.