In my earlier video I showed calculated by hand 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 and showed that it is equal to 12345678987654321 but I solved that using basic hand multiplication techniques and the calculation was very tedious. But in this video I show how you can calculate any multiplication that involves only the number 1 in just a few seconds! This video is a must see and you can definitely show off your calculation skills to friends!
Watch video on:
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sUaInpgVcuyy/
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/849a0elvmv8
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/XUF6HaiKzMY
Download video notes: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIiLUARAFHZ8J5ybPeYw?e=o1Ruth
View Video Notes Below!
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
Join my private Discord chat room: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Check out my Reddit and Voat math forums:
Buy "Where Did The Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed. (#Try2xSpeed)
-- Try 4X+ speed by browser extensions or modifying source code.
-- Browser extension recommendation: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
-- See my tutorial to learn more: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain #Hive
- Watch the video in parts.
NOTE #2: If video volume is too low at any part of the video:
- Download this browser extension recommendation: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
Amazing Math Property
Multiplying 1’s by each other – Simple Method
Shoutout to Collin Malone for letting me know about this amazing method after he pointed out a simple way of solving the calculation in my earlier video:
11 x 111
- Count the number of 1’s.
- Subtract 1 from that number; this is the number of digits
- Count up until the number of digits of the smaller number is reached. The next digits will be the highest number until it can be counted down to fit the number of digits from step 1.
111 x 1111
1 x 1111
11 x 111111
111111 x 11111111