Hello needle partners, hope everyone is doing well and we all had a blissful weekend!
Last Monday I tried a tease with an attire I saw somewhere and was obsessed with.
Thanks for all the support and comments received.
Today I'll be sharing the reveal of what the outcome was!
So this is how the jumpsuit came out and I used it for an evening outing yesterday.
Here's is how I did the manipulation!!
I measured and cut the down part of the suit in a trouser format.
I went ahead to get the half cut for the back and front. Here I decided to cut with sleeve at first as in a bubu but later decided to make it a sleeveless with a flared Cape so I had to get the armhole.
I got a lycra lining and cut at the same length and same then attached it to the material to cover up the transparency.
I did the same for the down part though halfway just to cover the undies (you don't wanna wear a cloth and your pant colour is showing 🤪). I join the crouch for the front and back leaving a little space for the zipper at the back part then gave them for weaving then attached the pockets.
I attached the front half cut to the front pant then attached the back half cut to the back pant then attached the zipper, after joining the front and back shoulder together I went ahead to turn in the armhole since it's a sleeveless to avoid rough edges. Then i attached the Cape from zip point at the back round to the front then to the other zip point then I shaped the dress from top to bottom to give a fitted look.
Thanks for reading!!!!
Thanks NeedleWorkMonday founder and partners for bringing about the challenge, it was awesome participating.