Cray cray! Not toothpaste (not really a paste) comes in a form of tablet!!
Hello is my favorite brand for oral and dental care. The brand specializes in all the oral and dental products made of natural & earth-friendly ingredients and materials. That's why I love them!
I have known 'Hello' for quite some time and the first time I decided to purchase because their catchy brand name 'Hello' and simple minimalist packaging.
Charcoal Toothpaste + Hemp seed oil
Charcoal Toothpaste is one of Hello's bestsellers and also my favs! Now they have a new product which is the Charcoal Toothpaste Plus+ hemp seed oil. That sounds good to me so..
The key ingredients and their benefits:
- Coconut oil for a cleaner, moisturized mouth. Putting coconut oil in toothpaste results in similar benefits to oil pulling, but as you can imagine it’s a lot more convenient!
- Activated Charcoal is also a powerful teeth whitener. Activated charcoal is formed when high-pressure gas is forced into charcoal making it much more porous. This porousness makes it extremely adsorptive.
- Hemp seed oil soothes and moisturizes gum and teeth. Also, it sounds cool and unique so I wanted to try :)
say hello to a plastic-free alternative to traditional toothpaste tubes.
This is a really cool one! I honestly have never heard of this before. I saw this as one of the Hello's bestsellers and I also love the concepts:
- Earth-friendly because of its plastic-free container that you can refill the toothpaste tablets
- Travel-friendly because it's not a paste and it's not liquid so, just grab and go!
- Compared this to the regular Hello's Charcoal Toothpaste, this should be much less messy so that sounds pretty good!
The reason I still bought a toothpaste tube along with this is that, I'm not sure how good the tablets would be in terms of using compared to the regular ones so.. I purchased both just to go slow and make sure the new innovation is actually a good innovation :)
Charcoal infused toothbrushes
Grab two of these just to try them out. I don't think it would do much difference from the regular toothbrush I have been using but we shall see! :)
I don't use this myself ever because I don't get body odor but the ingredients in this one sound pretty interesting and natural so I grab one for my bf to try.