Will electric cars replace gasoline/diesel fueled cars within two years?
Electric cars are becoming popular and their technology is advancing at a great pace. Would electric cars be able to replace traditional fossil fuel based cars?
- No, because their technology is still in infancy.
- No, because they are still not reliable.
- No, because it takes other energy sources to produce electricity.
- No, because their range is low.
- No, because hydrogen fuel cell will replace them.
- No, because they are too costly.
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.