Procedure can Fix Broken LCD, Broken touch screen and ghost touch, buy as set LCD with Touchscreen combo, i recommend to buy on reliable and original product to avoid further damaged to your device.
- Screw + 1.5
- Plastic picks
- Sim Ejector
- Glue t900s
- Oppo A5s Brand new LCD
- Hand Gloves
- Protective Eye Glass
- Fully turn off the phone then remove the sim tray by sim ejector tool.
- Remove the back cover using the plastic pick tool, there is a adhesive tape all over the side of the back cover underneath.
- Carefully lift up the cover, watch out for the finger print scanner flex.
- Remove the screw of the finger print scanner flex by Screw + 1.5 tool.
- Remove metal cover of the finger print scanner connector by tweezer tool.
- Remove the finger print scanner connector flex by plastic pick tool.
- Remove all the screws on the back panel.
- Place the screw accordingly NOTE: do not swap or changed different screw slot, you must memorized where you take out the screw, when you bring it back, the screw must be place to where it was taken..
- Remove the back panel.
- Remove the flex connectors by plastic pick tool, those connectors will include disconnection of the Battery, LCD, Charging Port and more connected parts, i only mention the major parts.
- Pull out the battery, be careful there is adhesive tape under the battery it need some force while removing.
- This is what it looks like when the battery is pulled out.
- Carefully remove the broken LCD.
- Watch out for falling and shuttered broken glass, i RECOMMEND to wear Hand Gloves and Protective Eye Glass.
- After removing the broken LCD, you can now test the new LCD then carefully place it with glue, i use T900s black glue
- After place it with glue, clip it for 30 mins to 1 hour, to let the glue dry.
- Assemble it back then you can now enjoy the new LCD. follow me to keep you updated for more.
WARNING: This is done by a technician, i am not responsible to any damage of your device if there is a hidden defect prior to the problem.