NO... I didn't say psycho, although I've had a lot of experiences with those type too.
This writing is about some of the most unusual experiences I've had in life and persons I've known/know that seem to posses true extraordinary powers.
Many of you have probably known at least one person who seemed to be "Just a little different than most" with regard to the Metaphysical realm; displaying an unusual power of sorts.
Perhaps, it is you who holds such an ability... ???
Personally, I've had many supernatural experiences, from a very early age - continuing to this day.
Before I begin some of the true accounts, I've taken the time to locate and list some forms of extrasensory abilities, that fall in line with stories I'm about to write, as well as a few more.
You may find these definitions interesting.
- Astral projection – The ability to voluntarily project the astral body (consciousness), being associated with the out-of-body experience, in which the astral body is felt to temporarily separate from the physical body.
- Automatic writing – The ability to draw or write without conscious intent.
- Energy medicine – The ability to heal with one's own empathic etheric, astral, mental or spiritual energy.
- Levitation – The ability to float or fly by mystical means.
- Mediumship or channeling – The ability to communicate with spirits.
- Precognition or premonition – The ability to perceive future events.
- Psychokinesis or telekinesis – The ability to manipulate objects with one's mind.
- Psychometry – The ability to obtain information about a person or an object by touch.
- Remote viewing/Remote sensing – The ability to see a distant or unseen target using extrasensory perception.
- Retrocognition or postcognition – The ability to supernaturally perceive past events.
- Telepathy – The ability to transmit or receive thoughts supernaturally.
It's kind of hard for me, knowing where to start; my mind is afloat within a flood of memories. After-all... I am seventy-one years of age (Within this present lifetime) so, my mushy databank holds a vast collection of material to draw upon.
You might enjoy hearing about the time my friend Jimmy invited me to have dinner with him and his girlfriend, at her house in Brooklyn, New York.
Of course, his girlfriend Patty knew of the plan and was anxious to meet me for the first time. Jim had told her a few things about me, as well as having told me about her...
Supposedly, Patty had displayed various psychic abilities to him in the past of which he shared a few with me. In turn, Jim had told his girlfriend about this friend he had (Me) who maybe shared a similar gift.
Little did I know, the two of them had set up a test of sorts, where on the day I picked Jimmy up to drive to Patty's house, he would not tell me where she lived - exactly...
Their plan was to see if I could at least get close to her house, by just using intuition or some other power of the mind.
So, when the fateful night arrived, I headed onto the Brooklyn Queens Expressway in route to Greenpoint. That was the only hint I had as to where Jim's girlfriend lived. I figured Jimmy would direct me further once we got to her neighborhood.
Over the bridge, then onto the main street of Greenpoint, I asked Jim what street I needed to turn on. He sported a huge grin and told me, "I don't know... you pick one."
"Come on" I said, "Stop fooling around. Where's her street"...?
Jimmy went on, "I want to see if you can find it"
"You're testing me?"
Oddly, my mind shot back to the very first street we encountered, once onto the main road. I don't know why... it just seemed to beckon me.
I told Jimmy what I was feeling and he said, "Well, go back to it then"
Turning around, I drove the car to that street (I've long forgotten the name) and made a left hand turn onto it. Then driving slowly, I asked Jim if it was the right street. He shrugged, saying something like 'he didn't know'.
He told me that If I was on the right street, then I should be able to find the right block Patty lived on.
A few blocks up, I passed a building which caught my eye... then another house as well... Why two different houses? I still don't know.
In any case, I decided that this was going to be my choice and I told Jimmy as much.
After parking the car and walking over near the two buildings I was getting mixed signals about, Jim coaxed me to "Pick one"... I chose the one to my left, where a dim light glowed through curtains of a window on the third floor.
Once inside the front door, I could see Multiple mailboxes, with four separate bells. Of course Jimmy would still not let on as to whether we were even in the right building, let alone which bell to ring.
That third floor dimly lit window just wouldn't leave my head. It was on the right side of the building; my hand went to the bell marked 3R and within seconds, someone buzzed us in.
Jim followed me slowly up the stairs. I felt really strange, yet suddenly relaxed, as if I had picked the right house. The one where I heard an apartment door open up, expecting to meet and be greeted by his girlfriend Patty for the first time.
She greeted me, with a tender hug and a smile...
Image: Compliments of Pixabay.com