Success x 1!

in gaming •  7 months ago 

58c75447-90d8-4343-8367-720de021d99c.jpeg


[Originally posted on #Instagram on 19/04/16]

Getting an #RF cable connection to work on a #HD Ready #TV is hard work; I used my #SNES to do it, because I didn't know if the systems I wanted to test worked! As you can see, the SNES worked here, and as I can't do more than one picture in a post (and I don't want to faff about making a composite image... I promise that nothing was actually missed in the long run!), so I'm giving you the successful test result (rather then the pre-test, as it's not really relevant*!)

*Picture is available here if you really want to see, with 90% of the text being the above and the remaining 10% being related to the post after (except reworded to fit in here): https://www.instagram.com/p/BEYPQ74wcMA/

#gaming #technology #videogames #supernintendo #gameconsoles #stormkeepergu #photography #photo #instagram


Steepshot_footer2.PNG Steepshot IPFS IOS Android Web
Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!