As you may have noticed, I've been taking some time away from Steem after spending far too many hours researching, discussing, and writing about the hostile take-over, and ongoing occupation, of our blockchain by @JustinSunSteemit. At first I was pretty sure we were just going to fork away, and felt great about that. At this point, it's feeling less and less likely we will actually have a resolution to this, and I'm moving all my best content over to my new site, so I am no longer dependant on this platform.
Anyway, I felt it only right to make a re-appearance, at least for a moment, to give a slightly less panicky take on the nCoV19, based on my research, reasoning, and simply reading actual reports instead of just news articles.
First, the mortality rate is NOWHERE near 3.4%
So, this one started off as simply a thought that I had, using my reasoning and logic. I shared the thought (that I had not heard from anyone yet) with some friends the other day:
After a bit of discussion with them, one link was sent my way, and after doing some more research, I found a lot more evidence to support my idea (and experts putting forth the exact same argument.)
“You get an unfairly high estimate of the severity and the case fatality risk” - Marc Lipsitch, professor of epidemiology at the Harvard Chan School of Public Health
Of the 705 passengers who tested positive for the virus on the Diamond Princess, six died -- which is a death rate of less than 1%. All of the patients who died onboard were more than 70 years old. - ABC News (Emphasis Mine)
“When we see systems that are able to account for not only the really sick, but also those who have infection and are outpatients, the CFR is more accurate and drops considerably” - Isaac Bogoch, a professor at the University of Toronto
“To get a [true] rate, you need the deaths — which you can more reliably pick up — and you need cases, which you can less reliably pick up” ... “It’s not irresponsible to come out with that [3.4 percent] number, but it should have been more clearly interpreted as not being reliable, or at least mention it’ll vary in regions.” - Lawrence Gostin, a global health law professor at Georgetown University
“There is no evidence that we’re seeing only the tip of a grand iceberg, with nine-tenths of it made up of hidden zombies shedding virus" ... “What we’re seeing is a pyramid: most of it is aboveground.” - Dr. Bruce Aylward of the W.H.O.
“The best estimates now of the overall mortality rate for COVID-19 is somewhere between 0.1 percent and 1 percent. That’s lower than you’ve heard probably in many reports” - Brett Giroir, Assistant Secretary of Health
Why The Panic?
This is where things really get interesting, because there are SO many organizations and people that are benefiting from the fear-mongering, and it is actively being used to push long-time agenda items of the Technocrats. Just like 9/11, the actual who/how/why doesn't really matter to the folks who never let a crisis go to waste.
Articles Focusing on the Problem-Reaction-Solution
- Coronavirus: The "Cures" Will Be Worse Than the Disease by @CorbettReport
- COVID-19: Social Distancing, Quarantines, and The End Game by @DBroze
- Is This THE Big Event? – Questions For Corbett #055
- Is Coronavirus the Next 9/11? Discussion on The Ochelli Effect
- Coronavirus And MARTIAL LAW - They're Going For It Folks!! by @PressForTruth
The 2 Most Important Things
With so much information, misinformation, and complete guesses swirling around out in the media and in the masses, there are just a couple things that we know are true, and which are very important to remember. As this whole thing unfolds, one of these things is being reinforced, and the other is being actively attacked "for teh health." Let's see if you can guess which is which...
- "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
- It's easy & important to practice personal hygiene, AND we should all be doing this all the time, not just when there's a "health crisis."
Great nCoV19 Articles/Videos
- SUPER 'Anti Coronavirus' Juice by @ura-soul
- More Evidence New Coronavirus Started In The US by @TLAVagabond
- Bombshell transcript: Dr. Francis Boyle’s interview on coronavirus as an “offensive biological warfare weapon”
- Bill Gates funded the PIRBRIGHT institute, which owns the patent on coronavirus
- The Government War on Medicinal Silver, Top Candidate for Coronavirus Preventative/Cure and Proven Natural Antibiotic by @jasonliberty
- MIT biologist says fear mongering on coronavirus will go down as biggest fraud to manipulate economies
- Why The Corona-Virus Probably Doesn't Exist by @ParadigmProspect